Mike runs along the Chattahoochee River to the rythym of a 173-BPM (86 BPM) cadence soundtrack. The crew discusses running in the heat. We test Tyler’s knowledge of prescription medicine side effects, and talk about which ‘tempo pace’ shoe Tyler will purchase. Mike runs past crack smokers, a woman using the road as her own personal latrine, and runs underneath a C-130 heading towards Fort Benning.
Archives for June 2017
In this episode, Mike runs along the Chattahoochee River to 90 BPM (180 BPM) soundtracks and:
- talks about his trip to College Station, TX
- reviews the New Balance Minimus v1
- Joins Kaylyn for a Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Discusses hydration & sodium requirements
- Discusses short term & long term running goals.